- There are two methods of intellectual inquiry: intuition and analysis.
- Analysis understands reality in terms of stability, predictability, and spatial location; intuition, on the other hand, experiences growth, novelty, and temporal duration.
- True donation is experienced only in the human person, and that duration is preserved in memory.
- Memory, while being informed by sense impressions, is not absolutely dependent upon the matter of the brain.
- Freedom is the personal event of self-creation.
- An inexhaustible, vital impulse orients all of creation to greater perfection and as such lies at the core of evolution.
- Mysticism, as ultimate transcendence, experiences the unity of all things and expresses itself in a call to universal love; this is the insight of dynamic religion and morality.
- Closed societies with their concern for social order and cohesion produce religions of authority, ritual, and hierarchy, as well as a morality focused on law.
eBook Berkualitas di Seluruh Dunia, Murah bahkan Gratiss....Bisa dijual Kembali!!!
berwarna pink di atas ini.
Ini contoh recehan dollarnya...
AAderiau Balance History
Date Amount Note Balance After
Date: 2009-10-30 11:08:27 - $0.93 2009-10-30 Pay to paypal: firstname.lastname@example.org $0.00
chen zirong just sent you money with PayPal.
Amount: $10,93 USD
Transaction Date: Oct 30, 2009
Subject: paid-to-promote.net 2009-10-30
Philosophy is a game with objectives and no rules.
Mathematics is a game with rules and no objectives.
Theology is a game whose object is to bring rules into the subjective.
Monday, January 5, 2009